Cooley’s international products law team are pleased to announce the fourth event in its webinar series. This webinar will look at the European Union’s approach to Artificial Intelligence including the impact of the European Commission’s White Paper on Artificial Intelligence. The team will be joined by members of Cooley’s Technology Transactions and cyber/data/privacy groups to consider how product manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders can best prepare themselves to thrive during the fourth industrial revolution.
- What is European AI
- Data and privacy considerations
- Proposals for changes to the safety and liability regulatory framework
- How stakeholders can contribute to the ongoing European discussion
We encourage attendees to join ready with questions or submit questions for our panelists to Jennie McCluskey ahead of time.
Event details and registration
Date & Timings
Thursday 10th June
4:00 – 5:00pm BST
11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
8:00 – 9:00 am PT
- Amy Collins – Associate, Cooley
- Chris Coulter – Partner, Cooley
- Fergal Duggan – Associate, Cooley
- Jamie Humphreys – Special Counsel, Cooley