The online sale of products is under increasing regulatory scrutiny, and the EU’s recently announced draft Digital Services Package promises to alter how online platforms and those who sell through them do business.
Join Cooley’s international products law team for the next event in its webinar series, which will feature in-depth analysis of the Digital Services Package and a discussion on how these far-reaching proposals will impact international product stakeholders.
Topics will include:
- The key changes and how they fit with other European initiatives to regulate products sold online
- How the proposal antitrust measures could affect product stakeholders
- The data implications, including how measures will build on existing platform-to-business requirements
- How product stakeholders and online platforms should prepare
- The legislative process, expected timeframes and opportunities for stakeholders to get involved
You can register here.
Attendees are welcome to join with questions for our panelists, or submit questions ahead of time here.
Wednesday 13th January 2021
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm GMT
8:00 am – 9:00 am PT
11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
- Jamie Humphreys – Special Counsel, London
- Ed Turtle – Associate, London
- Christine Graham – Associate, London
- Enrique Capdevila – Associate, Brussels